1. You can check out one of the Automotive X Prize winners and talk to its designers - the Li-Ion Motors Wave II electric car. And hear what it's like to get through inspection at Argonne National Laboratory.
2. You can get video interviewed by me and Victor, the videographer on Friday. Victor and publisher Chuck Parker might also be there Saturday.
3. You can test drive long-anticipated cars, and ask corporate types any question you can think of.
4. Interesting speaker panels and all kinds of exhibitor booths to check out.
5. You get to hang out in Santa Monica, which is now THE town to go to in LA. Not only for the movie business, but many green car and renewable energy related companies have offices there or nearby, and host events in town. The name comes up a lot, and it's a great place to hang out.
6. $9 to park but free to get in.