How this works:
Read my concept (below) for daily newsletter subjects, and themes/topics that will be addressed. Keep in mind that breaking news stories will be covered every day – so it won’t just be about these topics each day.
Send me a reply email with your thoughts on the subject – firstname.lastname@example.org, or post a comment on this blog.
Here are some questions that might be useful for you to think about as you read the concept…
- How much would this grab your attention?
- Would everything be covered that you’d want to read about?
- Is there anything missing that you want to read about?
- Would this stand out and be distinctive from other news and information sources you’re accessing on green cars and fuels, or that you have some familiarity with?
- Any other thoughts on the subject?
Having said that, here’s my concept for the format I’m thinking of about creating…
Monday: Green machines
Plug-in electric vehicles, hybrids, fuel cell vehicles, natural gas vehicles, propane conversions, flexible fuel vehicles, clean diesel engines, and fuel efficient gas engines. Plus, other green transportation modes – racing, motorcycles, jets, boats, big rigs, etc.
Tuesday: Clean energy and fuels
Battery technology, electricity plant power sources, renewables, biofuels, natural gas, propane autogas, hydrogen, and synthetic fuels.
Wednesday: Traffic gridlock solutions
Car sharing, mass transit, fleet management, vanpools, group transportation, bicycling, HOV lanes, telematics and navigation systems, vehicle safety, and intelligent vehicles and roads of the future.
Thursday: Smart cleantech
Charging stations, smart grids, connectivity, technology innovations, energy efficiency, hydrogen highways, green automaking and marketing, and corporate sustainability programs.
Friday: Best of this week
Reruns, highlights, and summaries of the editorial content from Monday through Thursday editions, covering all four daily categories and important news.
Themes and topics to cover:
- Gasoline and diesel prices
- Recovering from our oil addiction
- Political battles and regulatory mandates
- Environmentalist group action
- Problems and uphill climbs faced by green vehicles and fuels
- The latest in charging, connectivity, and smart apps
- Green vehicle launches and makeovers
- Significant happenings around the world
- Advanced, innovative automotive technology
- Renewable energy and fuel
Your comments, suggested changes, viewpoints, questions, diatribes, insults, prophetic visions, shopping lists, etc. – whatever else you want to include with your feedback.
Rewards of taking this survey:
- You will have a positive effect on a media source that some people read and take seriously, and that influences their decisions on green machines and fuels.
- If there are a few things I need to know about this editorial structure concept, tell me, even if I don’t want to hear it. Especially if I don’t want to hear it.
- I will only have good things to say about you!